Thailand Virtual Number
A Local Phone Number in Thailand
- You own the phone number with no contracts
- Flexible call forwarding options with unlimited calls via VOIP *
- Cloud Phone System - route to menus, voicemail, call queue, etc.
- Answer calls from your Thailand phone number anywhere
What is a Thailand Virtual Phone Number?
Sometimes called a VOIP number or DID number, in simplest terms, is a local Thailand phone number.
When someone calls your Thailand FlyNumber it's as if they'd be dialing a number set up by a provider locally in Thailand. ( e.g., At&t, Orange, Verizon, Vodafone, MTN etc. )
Can I receive SMS messages with my Thailand virtual number?
It depends. For the most part, verification services are not guaranteed to work. As far as getting SMS messages from regular mobile phones and such- that will work fine. ( SMS is not available in all areas ) IMPORTANT: Click here to see if we have SMS enabled for Thailand.
What call forwarding options come with my Thailand phone number?
- Send the calls to a regular phone number ( or multiple numbers )
- Our Phone System ( call menu, queue, voicemail, etc. )
- Forward your Thailand number to any SIP URI ( i.e., SIP address )
- An external PBX/ Phone system ( e.g. Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, 3CX, freePBX and more )
- Any combination of the above using our Phone System
Our Thailand Inventory
|66-52||Chiang Mai||$ 11.95|
|66-33||Chon Buri||$ 11.95|
Your Phone Number | Your Way
- Use any VOIP Provider or software
- Send the Thailand calls to our phone system or use your own
- Cancel anytime - no hidden fee's