Per minute rates
Rates for call forwarding to a standard phone number and outgoing calls
- There is a per minute charge for whenever the FlyNumber system connects to a regular phone number
- The main scenarios where this would apply:
- You forward FlyNumber calls to any regular phone number. For instance, you have a Uk FlyNumber and you forward the calls to an American mobile. It would be .01 to send the calls to any USA phone number.
- You make outgoing calls with the phone system. Within the phone system canvas there is a module labeled “ring group”, this is where SIP accounts are created and edited.
- Rates are rounded up to the nearest minute. The “clock” starts once the FlyNumber system connects, so if the call goes straight to a regular phone numbers’ voicemail - it would start changing once that VM picks up.
- The per min rate is taken from your prepaid balance. You can set a credit card to auto-fill when it falls below a certain threshold or set the system to notify you instead.
- You can also find the rate by entering the phone number you will forward calls to (or perhaps a # you'll call often)