(Local) Virtual Phone Numbers
- Phone numbers in over 50 different countries and 4300 cities
- Our numbers can be forwarded to VoIP, our pbx or your own solution
- The core of our product will always be the phone number itself
- Regardless if you're a London bakery or a start-up in NYC, we can help with your phone number needs
- Great if you do marketing, real estate or you're an "international" company | Add multiple phone numbers
- Use your phone number as the outgoing Caller-ID | Unlimited incoming via VOIP (i.e. an iOS or Android app)
- Set calls to our Cloud Phone System or your own (more info: call forwarding or set to voip)
- No hidden fees | Cancel anytime | No Contracts | Port in a Phone number
- SMS/Text messages are sent to your email only when using one of our SMS enabled numbers
Pricing and Country Specific Details
- Each country we carry phone numbers in is subject to a different set of specific details
- Some may require proof of address in the city you want a phone number (ex: Italy, Germany) while others may require nothing ( Brazil, US, CA, UK, Finland..)
- Prices for each country are also different, sometimes area codes within the country itself can differ
- All the phone numbers (i.e. DID numbers for the techie's) come with 2 incoming channels
- The bottom of the page has links with country specific information. (i.e. special registration, if SMS enabled, local restrictions, etc.
We carry a large inventory of cities (area code/prefixes) in the following countries:
USA | Canada | The U.K. | Mexico | Italy and Germany
... and we're not too shabby everywhere else
Core features with every FlyNumber
- At it’s core you’ll always have 3 options you can use your FlyNumber (ie. Virtual, VoiP, DID phone number) with:
- 1.Forward FlyNumber calls to any mobile or landline in the world (a regular phone number/PSTN)
- This is a core feature - the forwarding settings can be changed instantly via your panel
- No phone system involved when using direct phone number forwarding
- Anytime the system sends calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- 2. Use our cloud-based PBX Phone System with your virtual numbers
- You’ll have the option of using the phone system with any one of our phone numbers ( incoming/outgoing calls )
- IVR/ Menu | Call Record | On-hold | Time/CLI-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail | and more
- Core features 1 and 3 can be used in the phone system and are greatly expanded
- Use the PBX phone system to make outgoing calls [ Detailed guide ] with your virtual number as the Caller-ID
- 3. Set incoming calls to any SIP address
- Also a core FlyNumber feature - set the FlyNumber to any SIP (URI/host)
- PBX-Phone system not involved | Update settings via panel | Logs (OK and failed)
- Set the DID number to your own solution - Elastix | 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch | OpenSips, among others
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
Not sure about how the service works?
What is a Virtual Phone Number?
- Quite simply, it's a "regular" phone number, it's provided by the carriers to work over the internet
- It's sometimes referred to as a VoIP or DID phone number - it works just like any other telephone number
- You pay a monthly rate for the phone number and you "own" it. You can port the phone number away from us if necessary
- Every virtual phone number (aka FlyNumber) includes the ability to forward calls to any regular phone number in the world, our cloud-based phone system or directly to VOIP/SIP (unlimited incoming at no additional cost when using VoIP/SIP) - More info on call forwarding or setting to VoIP here
Change settings on the fly, anytime, anywhere.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Photo by Alexander Andrews