Local Malaysia Phone Numbers
60-800 toll free - $19.95 per month*
- Get your business a local Malaysia toll free number for locals to reach you on
- The below rates are for incoming calls, for example, an MY mobile 603 calls your FlyNumber, it's .08 per min
- Mobile 603 - 0.08 USD
- Fixed 601800 - 0.17 USD
- Fixed 603 - 0.07 USD
- Mobile 601800 - 0.17 USD
- Make and receive calls with your Malay number using any device, software (ie. iOS/Android)
- No SMS services with Malaysia numbers
- Special Requirement: You'll need to provide photo ID or a company certificate and proof of address
- Worldwide proof of address in acceptable
- A description of how you plan on using the phone number
Every Malaysia Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Malaysia FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Malaysia phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Malaysia virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Malaysia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Malaysia FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Malaysia DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Malaysia
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Malaysian phone numbers
Malaysian phone numbers consist of a combination of digits that vary in length depending on the type of number. A typical Malaysian mobile number has 10 digits and begins with either "01" or "011," followed by a seven-digit subscriber number. The prefix "01" is used for major mobile operators such as Maxis, Celcom, Digi, and U Mobile, while the prefix "011" is used for virtual network operators.
Meanwhile, landline numbers in Malaysia have a slightly different format. They consist of nine digits, including a two-digit area code that denotes the geographical location of the telephone line. For instance, the area code for Kuala Lumpur is "03," while the code for Penang is "04." The remaining seven digits represent the subscriber number.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Malaysia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.