Local Slovenia Phone Numbers
Ljubljana and Maribor among others - $2.95 per month
- Unlimited incoming minutes when you answer with VoIP.
- Use any device or software, you can also forward to any regular phone number.
- With FlyNumber's services, you can set directly to VoIP, with options to set the number to any SIP address.
- FlyNumber's Slovenia virtual phone numbers can be used with our hosted PBX-phone system, enhancing your communication experience with features like IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, and more.
- For individuals and businesses who may need it, we provide detailed logs for all calls including failed attempts for effective troubleshooting.
- FlyNumber's PBX system integrates with your Slovenia virtual phone number, offering capabilities such as call forwarding to multiple numbers or SIP accounts, as well as routing based on specific requirements like time or day.
Every Slovenia Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Slovenia FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Slovenia phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Slovenia virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Slovenia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Slovenia FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Slovenia DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Slovenia
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Slovenia phone numbers
Slovenia phone numbers are structured with eight digits, with the first digit being a zero. The country code for Slovenia is +386. The second and third digits of the phone number indicate the area code of the city or region where the phone is registered. For example, the area code for Ljubljana is 01, while Maribor's area code is 02. Slovenian phone numbers are assigned to both landlines and mobile phones.
There are several mobile network operators in Slovenia, including Telekom Slovenije, A1, and Telemach.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Slovenia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.