Local Lithuania Phone Numbers
Vilnius, Kaunas, Klaipėda and more - $2.95 per month*
- Choose from almost 50 different local Lithuanian prefixes
- Use your local LT number with a smartphone and take advantage of VoIP (no per min rate/ unlimited incoming)
- We cover cities all over this Baltic state, useful if you do marketing here
- Call forwarding the LT calls to a regular phone number anytime or as a backup
- If you do business in Lithuania allow our phone system to handle the calls (menus, routing, voicemail etc.)
- Omnitel or also known as Telia is the large telecom company coming out of the Baltic region
- At the moment Lithuania numbers are not able to receive SMS/text messages
- Special Registration: You'll need to provide an address in Lithuania, it doesn't matter where in the country (for instance you can register a local Vilnius number with an address from Plunge, LT
Use VoIP with a Lithuania virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Lithuania phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Lithuania phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Lithuania phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Lithuania FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Lithuania FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Lithuania virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Lithuania virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Lithuanian phone numbers
The history of Lithuanian phone numbers can be traced back to the early 20th century when Lithuania was part of the Russian Empire. In 1904, the first telephone exchange was established in Vilnius, which had around 80 subscribers.
After Lithuania gained independence from Russia in 1918, the country's telecommunications infrastructure was modernized, and the number of phone subscribers increased rapidly. By the 1930s, Lithuanians could make phone calls not only within the country but also to other European countries.
During the Soviet occupation of Lithuania from 1940 to 1990, the country's telecommunications infrastructure was closely controlled by the government. The numbering system was standardized, and Lithuanian phone numbers were assigned an international code, +370, after Lithuania regained independence in 1990.
In the early days of Lithuanian independence, there were only a few telecommunications companies in the country, and phone service was relatively expensive. However, as competition increased, prices decreased, and more people were able to afford phone service.
Technical info on Lithuanian phone numbers
Lithuania phone numbers consist of eight digits, with the first two digits representing the area code. The area codes in Lithuania range from 5 to 46, with Vilnius, the capital city, having the area code 5.
Landline numbers always start with the number 8, while mobile numbers start with either 6 or 7. The second and third digits denote the network provider, while the last six digits are the subscriber number. Additionally, the country code for Lithuania is +370.
Lithuanian phone numbers are organized and regulated by the Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania, ensuring that the country maintains a reliable and efficient telecommunications infrastructure.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Lithuania phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.