Local United Arab Emirates Phone Numbers
Use VoIP, our PBX or forward to standard phone line - Only $59.95
- Connect to the UAE from anywhere in the world with our UAE toll-free numbers.
- Pay only $59.95 a month, plus $0.57 per minute when any landline or mobile UAE number calls your UAE toll-free FlyNumber.
- Route your UAE FlyNumber to any standard phone number worldwide for an additional low per min rate.
- Optional cloud-based PBX system available, enhancing your communication capabilities.
- Direct calls to multiple endpoints - Smartphone, Regular phone number, VoIP, SIP.
- Manage multiple international local phone numbers from your FlyNumber account - Ideal for global entrepreneurs!
- No hidden charges | Cancel anytime | You own your phone number and can port out if necessary.
Special Registration Requirements for the United Arab Emirates
- Making your mark in the United Arab Emirates starts with acquiring a virtual phone number. FlyNumber understands the importance of compliance with local regulations. We closely follow the guidelines set by the UAE's telecommunications regulatory authority to ensure a hassle-free registration process.
- Let's get into what you'll need for the registration:
- For Toll-Free Numbers:
- 1. Your personal or business name and your contact numbers.
- 2. An address, which can be anywhere in the world.
- 3. A Letter of Intention (LOI), which outlines your planned usage of the virtual number. If you're unsure about drafting an LOI, don't sweat it! We've got you covered with a sample LOI that you can follow.
- Once we've got the necessary information, we can typically get your number activated within 24 to 48 hours, or even less. And don't worry about being left in the dark - we'll send you email updates at each stage of the process.
What is a United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
A United Arab Emirates virtual phone number is a telephone number that, while associated with the UAE dialing code, can be used to receive calls anywhere in the world. These numbers are programmed to forward incoming calls to one of the pre-set telephone numbers chosen by the client, such as your office or mobile phone, regardless of your location.
How much does a United Arab Emirates virtual phone number cost?
A local United Arab Emirates virtual phone number from FlyNumber costs only $59.95 per month. This cost includes the ability to make and receive calls with any device or software, and unlimited incoming minutes when you answer the calls with VoIP (i.e., a smartphone). There is also a charge of $0.57 per minute for any incoming UAE call that comes in on the FlyNumber.
Can I block specific numbers from calling my United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
Yes, our cloud phone system includes a Blacklist feature that allows you to block incoming calls from specific numbers. This feature can be useful in various scenarios, such as preventing spam calls or blocking calls from certain regions.
Can I set up internal dialing with my United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
Yes, with our cloud PBX, you can set up internal dialing. This feature allows users to call each other directly and reach selected objects, such as conference and voice menu objects, via internally-assigned extension numbers.
What are the registration requirements for a United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
For registering a United Arab Emirates virtual phone number, you'll need to provide a Photo ID or a Company registration document. The UAE phone number can be registered under ANY address in the world. If you're registering as an individual, make sure to provide your passport or ID number. If you're registering under a company's name, make sure to include the company registration number. Once all the necessary information is provided, the processing time typically ranges from 24 to 48 hours.
How can I manage call queues with my United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
Our cloud-based phone system provides a Queue feature that allows you to manage incoming calls effectively. This feature is especially useful when you have a high volume of incoming calls and a limited number of staff to answer them. You can set up a queue that holds the calls until one of your team members is available to answer.
Can I use the United Arab Emirates virtual phone number for SMS services?
Currently, SMS services are not available for UAE numbers. However, you can use the number to make and receive calls with any device or software.
How can I ensure the security of my VoIP calls with a United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
VoIP security is a crucial aspect to consider when using virtual phone numbers. There are several strategies to secure your VoIP calls, including using strong passwords, encrypting calls, and regularly updating your software. For a more detailed discussion on VoIP security, you can read our blog post on Understanding and Combating SIP-based VoIP Abuse.
What are the benefits of using a United Arab Emirates virtual phone number for my business?
Using a UAE virtual phone number can offer a multitude of advantages for businesses, particularly those with a customer base in the UAE. It enables your business to establish a local presence, which can enhance customer trust and engagement. Additionally, our cloud phone system provides a range of features that allow you to manage your calls more effectively. For more insights on the benefits of virtual phone numbers, you can check out our blog post on Why Aren't More Entrepreneurs Using SIP?.
How can I customize the incoming caller ID on my United Arab Emirates virtual phone number?
One of the standout features of our cloud phone system is the ability to edit the caller-ID for the phone receiving the FlyNumber calls. This comes in handy when you need to distinguish between calls coming in from different phone numbers. For more information on this feature, you can read our blog post on how to customize incoming caller ID.
Every United Arab Emirates Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your United Arab Emirates FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the United Arab Emirates phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the United Arab Emirates virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the United Arab Emirates phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your United Arab Emirates FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your United Arab Emirates DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on United Arab Emirates
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on UAE phone numbers
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), phone numbers follow a specific format. The country code for the UAE is +971, and phone numbers have nine digits. The first two digits of the phone number indicate the mobile network operator, while the remaining seven digits are unique to each individual number.
Landline numbers in the UAE also have nine digits, but they do not have a specific area code. To call a mobile or landline number in the UAE from outside the country, the caller must first dial the international access code for their country, followed by the UAE country code and then the nine-digit phone number.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the United Arab Emirates phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.