Local Denmark Phone Numbers
(07) National and (092) Mobile with SMS - $2.95 per month*
- We carry Mobile, National and Toll free Danish phone numbers
- Make and receive calls with your Denmark phone number | Any device or software can be used
- Use our hosted PBX or your own | Ours includes IVR | Menu | Call Record | Voicemail | CLI/Time Routing | Ext's
- The population of this Scandinavian country is approaching 6 million albeit slowly
- "TDC" is the telecom giant of Denmark | Headquartered in Copenhagen the company dates all the way back to 1879
- You can send the phone calls to any VOIP for unlimited incoming or a regular phone number for a low per min rate
Every Denmark Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Denmark FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Denmark phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Denmark virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Denmark phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Denmark FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Denmark DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Denmark
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Danish phone numbers
In Denmark, phone numbers typically consist of eight digits, with the first two digits indicating the geographical area of the caller. The first digit of a Danish phone number will be either 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8, depending on the region.
The second digit will always be 1 or 7, with the former reserved for landline phones, and the latter for mobile phones. To call a Danish phone number from abroad, you will need to dial the international code for Denmark (which is +45), followed by the phone number.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Denmark phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.