Local Peru Phone Numbers
Lima, Arequipa, Trujillo and more - $4.95 per month*
- Choose from 7 different local Peruvian prefixes
- Use an iPhone or Android to make and receive phone calls - Use the Peru number as you main line or a backup
- Use VoIP and its unlimited incoming minutes (we'll help you set this up)
- Our Peru numbers do not have SMS
- Do you have customers/clients in Peru? Use our business phone system
- Call Menu | Voicemail | Call Recording | Extensions | | Time-based Routing
- Special registration:
- Photo Identification AND company certificate
- Proof of address in the Peruvian city you want a phone number
- Peru Numbers can only be registered under a company
Every Peru Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Peru FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Peru phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Peru virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Peru phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Peru FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Peru DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Peru
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Peru phone numbers
- Peru phone numbers follow the International Telecommunication Union's E.164 standard, which is the international public telecommunication numbering plan.
- Country Code: The country code for Peru is +51. This code is used to dial into the country from abroad. When calling from outside of Peru, you will need to dial the exit code of your country, followed by the +51 country code, and then the local phone number.
- Geographic Area Codes: Peru has various geographic area codes assigned to different regions or cities. These area codes are usually 1 or 2 digits long and are placed after the country code. Some examples include:
- Lima: 1
- Arequipa: 54
- Trujillo: 44
- Chiclayo: 74
- Local Phone Numbers: Local phone numbers in Peru typically consist of 6 or 7 digits. In some regions, the length of the local number may vary. The local number is placed after the area code when dialing within Peru.
- Mobile Numbers: Mobile numbers in Peru also have specific codes assigned to different mobile operators. These codes, usually 3 digits long, are placed after the country code when dialing. Mobile phone numbers typically have a total length of 9 digits, including the mobile code. Some examples of mobile codes include:
- Claro: 9xx
- Movistar: 9xx
- Entel: 9xx
- Bitel: 9xx
- Dialing Format: When calling a Peruvian phone number, you will need to use the following format depending on whether you're calling a landline or a mobile phone:
- From within Peru: (Area Code) + Local Number
- From abroad: +51 + (Area Code) + Local Number
- From within Peru: 9xx + Local Number
- From abroad: +51 + 9xx + Local Number
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Peru phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.