Local Georgia Phone Numbers
Use VoIP with a Georgia virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Georgia phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Georgia phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Georgia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Georgia FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Georgia FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Georgia virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Georgia virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Georgian phone numbers
The history of Georgian phone numbers dates back to the early 20th century, when Georgia was part of the Russian Empire. At that time, telephone networks were built in the major cities, such as Tbilisi, Kutaisi, and Batumi, and assigned local phone numbers.
After Georgia gained independence from the Soviet Union in 1991, the country's telephone network was modernized and expanded. The national operator, Georgian Telecom, was established to manage the country's telephone infrastructure and services. Georgian Telecom started assigning phone numbers using the international format, with the country code +995 followed by the area code and subscriber number.
In 2005, the Georgian government liberalized the telecommunications market, allowing other companies to offer phone services. This led to the introduction of new area codes and changes to the length of phone numbers. Today, Georgian phone numbers have nine digits, with the first two digits representing the area code and the remaining seven digits representing the subscriber number.
Technical info on Georgian phone numbers
The Republic of Georgia, located in the Caucasus region, uses a unique phone numbering system that consists of a combination of digits, depending on the location and service provider. The Georgian phone numbers consist of nine digits, with the first digit representing the type of service, such as mobile or fixed line, and the following two digits indicating the operator code.
The remaining six digits represent the unique phone number assigned to each subscriber. The country code for Georgia is +995, which should be dialed before the Georgian phone number when calling from outside the country. It's important to note that Georgia has recently implemented a new mobile number portability system, allowing users to keep their phone number when switching between service providers.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Georgia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.