Local Georgia Phone Numbers
Coverage in Tbilisi and the National prefix - $11.95 per month*
- Unlimited incoming minutes when using VoIP
- Make and recieve calls with any device or software
- If you have a business use our virtual PBX to manage the phone calls
- Forward your Tbilisi Flynumber to any phone number worldwide – stay connected, no matter where you are
- Change the call forwarding settings anytime via your FlyNumber Panel
- Our Georgian numbers do not come with SMS at the moment
- Special registration
- For a local Tbilisi phone number you'll need proof of adress in Tbilisi
- For a local National (for example) 995-706 you can use any adress in the world
Every Georgia Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Georgia FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Georgia phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Georgia virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Georgia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Georgia FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Georgia DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Georgia
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Georgian phone numbers
The Republic of Georgia, located in the Caucasus region, uses a unique phone numbering system that consists of a combination of digits, depending on the location and service provider. The Georgian phone numbers consist of nine digits, with the first digit representing the type of service, such as mobile or fixed line, and the following two digits indicating the operator code.
The remaining six digits represent the unique phone number assigned to each subscriber. The country code for Georgia is +995, which should be dialed before the Georgian phone number when calling from outside the country. It's important to note that Georgia has recently implemented a new mobile number portability system, allowing users to keep their phone number when switching between service providers.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Georgia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.