Local Puerto Rico Phone Numbers
San Juan, Bayamon, Carolina and more - $8.95 per month*
- Choose from around 20 different Puerto Rican prefixes
- Answer calls with VoIP (Smartphone ,SIP , Asterisk , VoIP etc.) and you'll get unlimited incoming minutes
- You can send the P.R. calls directly to a regular phone number any where in the world | You can forward the calls to multiple destinations at once with our phone system
- At the moment SMS/text is not available for Puerto Rican numbers
- In business for almost a century, the Caribbean "Claro Puerto Rico" is the big telecom provider coming out of PR
- We'll activate the local Puerto Rico phone number right away, there is no special registration
Every Puerto Rico Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Puerto Rico FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Puerto Rico phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Puerto Rico virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Puerto Rico phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Puerto Rico FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Puerto Rico DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Puerto Rico
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on P.R. phone numbers
Phone numbers in Puerto Rico are formatted in a 3-3-4 digit pattern, with the first three digits indicating the area code and the next seven digits representing the local phone number. The area codes in Puerto Rico include 787 and 939, and they cover the entire island.
When dialing a Puerto Rican phone number from outside of the country, the international dialing code is +1, followed by the area code and phone number. It is important to note that Puerto Rico is a US territory, so it uses the same phone system as the mainland United States. This means that calls between Puerto Rico and the US are considered domestic and do not incur international charges.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Puerto Rico phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.