Local Colombia Phone Numbers
Bogota, Medellin, Cali and more - $14.95 per month*
- Choose from 12 different local Colombian prefixes
- Receive calls with your smartphone and it's unlimited incoming
- Use the business phone system with your CO number for call menus, extensions, SIP accounts, time-based routing etc.
- Use your Colombia phone number as the outgoing CID (Caller-ID)
- While not as advanced as some others, we really like Colombias telecom capabilities | Ahead of many in South America
- No SMS support with Colombian phone numbers
- Telefónica Colombia is owned by its Spain parent and is the major player in the space
- No special registration requirements for Colombia phone numbers
Every Colombia Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Colombia FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Colombia phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Colombia virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Colombia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Colombia FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Colombia DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Colombia
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Colombian phone numbers
- The Colombian telephone numbering plan is regulated by the Ministry of Information Technologies and Communications (MinTIC).
- Country code:
- Colombia's international country code is +57. When calling from outside the country, you should dial the country code followed by the area code and the local number.
- Number length:
- Colombian phone numbers, including the area code, typically have 10 digits for both landlines and mobile phones.
- Landline numbers:
- Landline numbers in Colombia have a three-digit area code followed by a seven-digit local number. The area code varies depending on the city or region. For example:
- Bogotá: 1 + seven-digit local number
- Medellín and the Aburrá Valley: 4 + seven-digit local number
- Cali: 2 + seven-digit local number
- Barranquilla: 5 + seven-digit local number
- Mobile numbers:
- Mobile numbers in Colombia also have 10 digits, consisting of a three-digit mobile code followed by a seven-digit local number. The mobile code indicates the mobile carrier. Some of the most common mobile codes are:
- 300, 301, 302, 303, 304, 305 (Claro)
- 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315, 316 (Movistar)
- 320, 321, 322, 323 (Tigo)
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Colombia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.