Local Dominican Republic Phone Numbers
Santo Domingo, Santiago, San Pedro and more - $5.95 per month*
- We cover about 10 different local D.R. prefixes
- Get yourself a phone number in the Caribbean with a DR local phone number
- Answer calls with VoiP on a smartphone and it's unlimited incoming minutes
- Use your DR number with VOIP, SIP, a regular phone or any combination of them
- If you need a call menu, routing etc- use our phone system with your DR number
- The big telecom player in DR is Claro | They serve around 4 million people
- Phone numbers from the Dominican Republic are active right away | No special requirements
Every Dominican Republic Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Dominican Republic FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Dominican Republic phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Dominican Republic virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Dominican Republic phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Dominican Republic FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Dominican Republic DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Dominican Republic
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on D.R. phone numbers
In the Dominican Republic, phone numbers consist of 10 digits, including a three-digit area code and a seven-digit subscriber number. The area codes are assigned according to geographical regions, with Santo Domingo, the capital city, having the code 809.
However, due to the high demand for phone numbers, new area codes have been introduced, including 829 and 849. Additionally, the first three digits of the subscriber number correspond to the carrier or service provider. It is important to note that when calling from abroad, the country code for the Dominican Republic is +1.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Dominican Republic phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.