Local Croatia Phone Numbers
Zagreb, Rijeka, Split among others - $2.95 per month*
- Choose from 7 different local Croatian prefixes
- An advanced country, VOIP from Croatia is high level
- Fought for independence in the 1990's, we're privileged to carry service here
- No SMS capabilities with Croatia (that could change in the future)
- The "big" telecom company coming out of Croatia is "Hrvatski Telekom"
- No special registration for Croatian numbers
Every Croatia Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Croatia FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Croatia phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Croatia virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Croatia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Croatia FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Croatia DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Croatia
Recent Blog Posts
Technical info on Croatian phone numbers
- Croatia is a country located in southeastern Europe, and its telephone numbering system follows the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) standards.
- Country code:
- The country code for Croatia is +385. When dialing a Croatian phone number from abroad, you need to start with the international access code (usually 00 or +), followed by the country code (385).
- Area codes:
- Croatia uses geographic area codes for its regions. Area codes are 1 to 5 digits long, starting with a zero (0). Larger cities and regions have shorter area codes. For example, Zagreb, the capital, has the area code 01, while Split has 021.
- Local numbers:
- Local numbers: Local phone numbers in Croatia can be 4 to 7 digits long, depending on the area code's length. The total number of digits in a Croatian phone number, including the area code, is 8 or 9.
- Mobile numbers:
- Mobile phone numbers in Croatia usually start with the carrier code, followed by a unique 6 or 7-digit number. The carrier codes typically begin with '9' (e.g., 091, 092, 095, 097, 098, or 099). When calling a mobile number from abroad, you should dial the country code (+385) followed by the carrier code and the unique mobile number.
- Non-geographic numbers:
- Non-geographic numbers: Croatia also uses non-geographic numbers for specific services. These numbers usually start with a '0800' prefix, followed by four or five digits, and they are often toll-free.
- Formatting: When writing down a Croatian phone number, you can separate the area code and local number with a slash (/) or space. For example, a number in Zagreb can be written as 01/1234567 or 01 1234567.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Croatia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.