Local Slovakia Phone Numbers
Bratislava, Kosice, Presov & Zilina among others - $2.95 per month*
- We cover about 25 different local Slovak prefixes
- Slovakia is considered a highly developed nation, their telecom is of excellent quality
- Producing more cars per capita than anywhere else, we're honored to carry Slovakia
- 51% of Slovak Telekom is owned by German Deutsche Telecom, the other 49% is with the government
- SMS is currently not available with our Slovakia numbers
- Slovak numbers are active right away- no special registration
Use VoIP with a Slovakia virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Slovakia phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Slovakia phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Slovakia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Slovakia FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Slovakia FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Slovakia virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Slovakia virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Slovak phone numbers
The history of Slovakia phone numbers dates back to the early 20th century when the first telephone networks were established in the country. The first telephone exchange was opened in the city of Bratislava (then known as Pressburg) in 1890, and the first long-distance line was laid between Bratislava and Vienna in 1894.
During the first half of the 20th century, the phone network in Slovakia expanded, and by the 1950s, most major towns and cities had their own telephone exchanges. The numbering system used at the time consisted of four digits, with the first digit indicating the area code and the remaining three digits assigned to individual telephone lines.
In 1997, Slovakia introduced a new numbering plan in order to accommodate the growing number of telephone users and the increasing demand for new phone numbers. Under the new system, phone numbers were expanded to nine digits, with the first two digits indicating the area code and the remaining seven digits assigned to individual telephone lines.
Since then, there have been some changes and updates to the numbering plan in Slovakia, including the introduction of new area codes and the use of mobile phone numbers with their own prefixes.
Technical info on Slovakia phone numbers
Slovakia phone numbers consist of a total of nine digits, with the first digit being either 0 or 9. The 0 is used for landline numbers, while 9 is used for mobile numbers. The next two digits indicate the area code, with Bratislava having the code 2 and other regions having codes ranging from 31 to 54. The remaining six digits are the subscriber number.
In 2010, a new area code 9 was introduced for mobile numbers, but the previous 9 codes are still in use. The country code for Slovakia is +421.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Slovakia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.