Slovakia Phone Numbers


Bratislava, Kosice, Presov & Zilina among others

Bratislava, Kosice, Presov & Zilina among others - $2.95 per month*

  • We cover about 25 different local Slovak prefixes
  • Slovakia is considered a highly developed nation, their telecom is of excellent quality
  • Producing more cars per capita than anywhere else, we're honored to carry Slovakia
  • 51% of Slovak Telekom is owned by German Deutsche Telecom, the other 49% is with the government
  • SMS is currently not available with our Slovakia numbers
  • Slovak numbers are active right away- no special registration

Prefixes in Slovakia We Carry

Prefix City
421-48 Banska Bystrica
421-54 Bardejov
421-2 Bratislava
421-31 Dunajska Streda
421-57 Humenne
421-55 Kosice
421-36 Levice
421-44 Liptovsky Mikulas
421-47 Lucenec
421-43 Martin
421-56 Michalovce
421-37 Nitra
421-35 Nove Zamky
421-52 Poprad
421-42 Povazska Bystrica
421-51 Presov
421-46 Prievidza
421-58 Roznava
421-34 Senica
421-53 Spisska Nova Ves
421-38 Topolcany
421-32 Trencin
421-33 Trnava
421-41 Zilina
421-45 Zvolen
country

Core options with every Slovakia virtual number

  • Every Slovakia phone number comes with the ability to forward calls directly to any regular phone number ( in the world ), our phone system or a custom VoIP solution
  • 1. Forward the Slovakia FlyNumber to any regular phone number

  • Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (no pun intended)
  • No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
  • Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
  • 2. Use the Slovakia virtual number with our cloud PBX

  • This is optional and includes all the bells and whistles
  • It's $13 a month + the price of the Slovakia phone number (shown top of page)
  • If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
  • IVR/Call Menu | Record Calls | Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
  • Within the PBX, core features ( 1. and 3. ) are expanded to a great degree
  • Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your Slovakia virtual number as the Caller-ID
  • 3. Set the local Slovakia phone number directly to SIP

  • Core FlyNumber feature - set the Slovakia FlyNumber to any SIP address (URI/host)
  • PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
  • The difference between forwarding to a phone number and setting to SIP
  • Your Slovakia DID number can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among others
  • There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
  • Every phone number comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)

Photo by Alexander Andrews


Inventory from popular Slovakia cities:

Bratislava (2)

  • + 421 (2) 33527609
  • + 421 (2) 33221548
  • + 421 (2) 33325793
  • + 421 (2) 33325109
  • + 421 (2) 33322904
  • + 421 (2) 33221564
  • + 421 (2) 33221599
  • + 421 (2) 33323405
  • + 421 (2) 33329749
  • + 421 (2) 33323426

Kosice (55)

  • + 421 (55) 2304761
  • + 421 (55) 2304828
  • + 421 (55) 2304768
  • + 421 (55) 2304773
  • + 421 (55) 2304808
  • + 421 (55) 2304804
  • + 421 (55) 2304625
  • + 421 (55) 2304647
  • + 421 (55) 2304803
  • + 421 (55) 2304797

Discuss Slovakia phone numbers with us

Discuss Slovakia phone numbers with us


Ready for a Slovakia Phone Number?

Ready for a local Slovakia phone number?

  • No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's
  • You're billed based on the phone number, not users
  • Detailed call logs - export to CSV - (decline, timeout, internal server error, etc.)
  • Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually

Sign Up Now

Return to: All Countries

* This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718, Toronto 416 or Moscow 495 - If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method