Local Ecuador Phone Numbers
Local Ecuadorian toll-free 593-1800 number-$99.95 per month*
- At the moment it's only Toll-Free 593-1800 + a mandatory per min rate
- Unlike our local phone numbers, toll-free numbers have a per min rate for incoming calls (regardless of how you forward the call)
- Use our cloud PBX to add an IVR menu, SIP account, time-based routing and more
- Call out with your Ecuador phone number as the caller-ID
- No SMS services with Ecuador toll-free numbers
- Around 17.5 million are serviced by 3 mobile providers in the country - Claro, Movistar, and CNT.
- Special registration requirements:
- You'll need a name (or company) along with some details - Any address in the world, phone number and a company representative (if applicable)
3 core options with every Ecuador phone number
- These settings can be changed anytime via your FlyNumber panel
- 1. Forward the Ecuador FlyNumber to any regular phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- 2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Ecuador phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Set the Ecuador virtual phone number directly to VoIP
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Ecuador phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Ecuador FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Set your Ecuador DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
Forum topics on Ecuador
Recent blog posts
Customize incoming caller ID for effective call management with our cloud phone system
One of the standout features of our cloud phone system is the ability to edit the caller-ID for the phone receiving the FlyNumber calls (only when using VoIP). This comes in handy when you need to distinguish between calls coming in from different phone numbers. Imagine having a UK, Canada, and US FlyNumber ringing directly […]
Celebrate all things Atlanta on 404 day – Inside Scoop
In honor of 404 Atlanta day I thought it would be a neat idea to share a rundown of the ATL and it’s well known 404 area code. It might come as a surprise to some but there’s actually “404 day” in Atlanta, on you guessed it, the 4th of April. The event has been […]
Understanding the call logs and possible responses
Here’s a quick overview of the FlyNumber logs and possible responses, this isn’t an exhaustive list but many of the responses are pretty self-explanatory. The logs are broken down into 2 main sections. 1. The core FlyNumber logs All incoming calls will always show up here, regardless of the forwarding or if you’re using our […]
Not sure how the service works?
The history behind Ecuadorian phone numbers
The history of Ecuador phone numbers dates back to the early 20th century. In 1915, the first telephone service was introduced in Ecuador, and the first telephone exchange was established in Quito, the capital city.
Initially, telephone numbers in Ecuador consisted of three digits, but as the number of telephone users increased, the system was expanded to four and then seven digits. In 1995, a new numbering plan was introduced, which standardized the length of phone numbers to eight digits.
The current numbering plan in Ecuador was implemented in 2001. Under this system, phone numbers consist of a three-digit area code followed by a five-digit subscriber number. The area codes are assigned based on geographical regions, and there are currently 19 area codes in use in Ecuador.
Technical info on Ecuador phone numbers
In Ecuador, phone numbers consist of ten digits and are structured into two main categories. The first digit indicates the type of service the number provides. The most common type of service is mobile, which begins with either a 9 or an 8. Landline numbers, on the other hand, begin with a 2, 3, 4, or 5. The second digit of the phone number indicates the area code, which can range from one to three digits. For example, Quito's area code is 2, while Guayaquil's area code is 4.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Ecuador phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.