Local Venezuela Phone Numbers
Caracas, Maracaibo & Maracay among others - $14.95 per month*
- We cover over 35 different local Venezuelan prefixes
- Local VE phone numbers can be use to make and receive phone calls from anywhere
- Use an iPhone/Android to receive calls via the internet for unlimited incoming
- Great if you do marketing or real estate in Venezuela- Prefixes from Caracas to San Cristobal
- Our VE Phone numbers do not have SMS
- Do you have customers/clients in Venezuela? Use our business phone system
- Call Menu | Voicemail | Call Recording | Extensions | | Time-based Routing
- Special registration:
- Photo Identification or a company certificate local to Venezuela
- A Venezuela address to register the number
Use VoIP with a Venezuela virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Venezuela phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Venezuela phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Venezuela phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Venezuela FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Venezuela FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Venezuela virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Venezuela virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Venezuelan phone numbers
The history of Venezuela phone numbers dates back to the late 19th century, when the first telegraph lines were installed in the country. The first telephone line was installed in Caracas in 1881, and by the end of the decade, several private companies had started to operate telephone services in different parts of the country.
In 1937, the government created the Compañía Anónima Nacional Teléfonos de Venezuela (CANTV), a state-owned company responsible for the provision of telephone services throughout the country. Under CANTV's management, Venezuela's telephone network expanded rapidly, and by the 1970s, telephone service had become widely available in most urban areas.
In the 1990s, the government began to deregulate the telecommunications industry, allowing private companies to enter the market and compete with CANTV. This led to the introduction of new technologies and services, such as mobile phones and internet access, which further expanded the availability and accessibility of telecommunications in the country.
Today, Venezuela's phone numbers follow the international numbering plan, which assigns a country code (+58) to Venezuela, followed by a three-digit area code and a seven-digit subscriber number. CANTV still operates as the dominant provider of fixed-line telephone services in the country, while several private companies provide mobile phone services.
Technical info on Venezuela phone numbers
Venezuela phone numbers consist of 11 digits and follow a standardized format that includes the country code (+58), area code, and the seven-digit subscriber number. The area code usually varies between two to three digits and identifies the specific location of the subscriber's phone line.
The first digit of the area code indicates the region of the country, with codes ranging from 212 for Caracas to 295 for Amazonas. Mobile phone numbers in Venezuela start with the prefix "04," followed by seven digits. In addition, mobile numbers in Venezuela usually start with the digit 4, while landline numbers can begin with any digit from 2 to 7.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Venezuela phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.