Local Argentina Phone Numbers
Buenos Aires, Cordoba and more - $4.95 per month*
- Choose from over 20 different local Argentinian prefixes
- Unlimited incoming minutes when using VoIP
- Use any device or software with your Argentinian virtual number
- Very good telecom services coming out of Argentina
- Our Argentinian numbers do not come with SMS at the moment
- No special registration for an Argentine phone number
Argentina Phone Number / VoIP FAQ's
What is an Argentinian virtual phone number?
An Argentinian virtual phone number is a telephone number that, while associated with the Argentinian dialing code, can be used to receive calls anywhere in the world. These numbers are programmed to forward incoming calls to one of the pre-set telephone numbers chosen by the client, such as your office or mobile phone, regardless of your location.
How can I record calls with my Argentinian virtual phone number?
With our cloud phone system, you can utilize the Call Recorder module to record calls, including those made via SIP Account and External Line contact methods. The recorded calls can be sent to a specified email address, a file server, or a third-party cloud account. This feature can be very useful for businesses for quality control or legal purposes.
Can I set up an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system with my Argentinian virtual phone number?
Yes, our cloud PBX allows you to set up an IVR system, also known as a call menu. This system allows callers to interact with your phone system via the telephone keypad, directing them to various destinations based on their keypress choices.
How can I manage my business hours with my Argentinian virtual phone number?
Our cloud phone system includes a feature called time-based routing. This allows you to route calls based on the time of day, so you could send calls to voicemail after hours or route calls to a different person on weekends. This can be particularly useful for managing incoming calls according to your business hours in Argentina.
How can I ensure the security of my VoIP calls with an Argentinian virtual phone number?
VoIP security is a crucial aspect to consider when using virtual phone numbers. There are several strategies to secure your VoIP calls, including using strong passwords, encrypting calls, and regularly updating your software. For a more detailed discussion on VoIP security, you can read our blog post on Understanding and Combating SIP-based VoIP Abuse.
What are the benefits of using an Argentinian virtual phone number for my business?
Employing an Argentinian virtual phone number can offer a multitude of advantages for businesses, particularly those with a clientele in Argentina. It enables your business to establish a local presence, which can enhance customer trust and engagement. Furthermore, our cloud phone system provides you with a host of features to manage your calls effectively. For more insights on the advantages of virtual phone numbers, you can refer to our blog post on Entrepreneurs and the SIP protocol.
How can I customize the incoming caller ID for effective call management with my Argentinian virtual phone number?
One of the standout features of our cloud phone system is the ability to edit the caller-ID for the phone receiving the FlyNumber calls. This comes in handy when you need to distinguish between calls coming in from different phone numbers. For more information on this feature, you can read our blog post on how to customize incoming caller ID .
Can I receive faxes through my Argentinian virtual phone number?
Yes, you can! FlyNumber's Fax module allows your Argentinian virtual phone number to be set up to receive faxes. The incoming faxes are saved as PDF files, and you can opt for various delivery methods such as Email, Dropbox, FTP, SFTP, Google Drive, or OneDrive. The service supports G.711 pass-through and T.38 fax protocols, providing a convenient and paperless faxing solution for your needs in Argentina.
Every Argentina Phone Number Comes with Three Core Options
- 1. Route your Argentina FlyNumber to any standard phone number
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature that can be updated "on the fly" (pun intended) via your panel
- There's no need for a PBX or phone system with this option
- Whenever our system has to route calls to a standard phone number, a minimal per minute rate applies
- 2. Pair the FlyNumber with our cloud-based PBX
- This is an optional feature. You can always revert to one of the other core options (1. Standard Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- The cost is $14.95 a month, in addition to the price of the Argentina phone number (displayed at the top of the page)
- If you route to a standard phone number and/or make outgoing calls, a per minute rate is applicable
- Features include IVR/Voice Menu, Call Recording, On-Hold/Queue, Time-based routing, SIP Accounts, Voicemail, and more
- The PBX significantly enhances the core features (1. and 3.)
- You can use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- 3. Directly link the Argentina virtual phone number to VoIP
- This is a fundamental FlyNumber feature - link the Argentina phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- No PBX involved | Instantly update settings | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocol (VoIP) may be the most efficient way to handle calls, as it involves the least number of "hops"
- Your Argentina FlyNumber is compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, FreePBX, FreeSwitch, and other VoIP solutions
- There are no extra charges for receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Link your Argentina DID phone number to one of our "easy setup" voip providers
- Each FlyNumber includes 2 incoming channels (with the option to purchase more in the near future)
Forum topics on Argentina
Recent Blog Posts
Possible use cases for an Argentinean virtual phone number
- Did you start a business in Argentina? Perhaps a tech start-up in Buenos Aires? - Use your local Argentinean phone number in a multitude of ways:
- Your website | Letterheads/business cards | Storefront | Flyers and marketing materiel | For sale signs | online and offline forms
- Do you post apartments or condos on Zonaprop ? - Use an Argentina FlyNumber to keep you mobile or landline number private
- Lead sales / generation requiring the ability to track calls as well as change the “call forward” settings anytime - Bulk orders welcome
- Did you start a local fundraiser in Cordoba? Perhaps a political campaign in Buenos Aires? - Use your Argentinean virtual number to make and receive calls
- Are you a Techie? - Take your Argentinian DID number and set it to any SIP uri - Unlimited incoming for $4.95 a month - Detailed call logs (OK/failed) - Asterisk | 3CX | FreePBX , etc
- Keep your current Argentina mobile / landline phone number off any databases and private - Use a FlyNumber anywhere you need an Argentina phone number (online forms, registrations etc.)
- Add a local Argentina phone number to your resume or CV - Give potential employers in Cordoba or Tandil an easy way to reach you
- If you travel outside Argentina and require your mobile phone calls to continue to work, we can help - Before you fly out , set the “Call forwarding” on your mobile phone to an Argentinian FlyNumber - Now on the FlyNumber site, you can set the call flow to anywhere or anything
- A brother in Rosario? Maybe a girlfriend in La Plata? - Give them a local number to add to their phone contacts
- Do you post on Craigslist Argentina? - Use FlyNumber to stay anonymous while still keeping track of calls - add a voicemail if you need
Technical info on Argentine phone numbers
- Argentina phone numbers follow the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) E.164 recommendation, which specifies the format for international telephone numbers.
- Country code: Argentina's country code is +54. When dialing an Argentine number from outside the country, you'll need to start with the international dialing prefix (usually 00 or '+' for mobile phones), followed by the country code (54).
- Area codes: Argentina uses area codes, also known as city codes, to differentiate between regions. The area code typically consists of 2 to 4 digits, depending on the size and population of the region. For instance, Buenos Aires, the capital city, has the area code 11, while Córdoba has the area code 351.
- Local numbers: Local telephone numbers in Argentina usually consist of 6 to 8 digits. The number of digits in a local phone number can vary based on the region or city.
- Mobile numbers: Mobile numbers in Argentina also use area codes, which are generally different from the landline area codes. Mobile numbers typically start with '9' after the country code, followed by the area code and a 7 or 8-digit local number. For example, when dialing a mobile number from outside Argentina, you would dial: +54 9 (area code) (local number).
- Number format: When combining the country code, area code, and local number, an Argentine phone number will generally follow this format:
- Landline: +54 (area code) (local number)
- Mobile: +54 9 (area code) (local number)
- Dialing within Argentina: When making a call within Argentina, you'll need to use the appropriate area code, even for local calls. For landline calls, you would dial 0 + (area code) + (local number). For mobile calls, you would dial 0 + 15 + (area code without the initial 9) + (local number).
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech-savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Argentina phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
- Easily add multiple phone numbers to your account
- Starting at $2.95 a month for U.S numbers as well as Canada, the U.K. and others
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method.