Local Bosnia And Herzegovina Phone Numbers
Sarajevo, Banja Luka, Tuzla and others - $2.95 per month*
- Choose from about 5 different local Bosnian prefixes
- Make and receive calls with your Bosnian (Herzegovina) phone number with any smartphone
- Simple call forwarding to any regular phone number in the world is available with your Bosnia Phone Number
- Use our PBX with your Bosnia phone number or set the calls to go directly to your own VOIP solution | Asterisk | FreePBX | SIP Provider etc.
- The population being about 3.3 million in Bosnia/Herzegovina and mainly served by BH Telecom
- Currently SMS is not supported with local Bosnian phone numbers
- Special registration: We'll need proof of address in the Bosnian city you want a virtual phone number
Use VoIP with a Bosnia And Herzegovina virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Bosnia And Herzegovina phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Bosnia And Herzegovina phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Bosnia And Herzegovina phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Bosnia And Herzegovina FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Bosnia And Herzegovina FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Bosnia And Herzegovina virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Bosnia And Herzegovina virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Bosnian and Herzegovinian phone numbers
The history of Bosnia and Herzegovina phone numbers can be traced back to the period before the breakup of Yugoslavia. At that time, the country had a unified telephone numbering system, which was administered by the Yugoslav Post and Telecommunications Agency.
After the breakup of Yugoslavia in the early 1990s, Bosnia and Herzegovina became an independent country, and the administration of the telephone numbering system was transferred to the newly established Ministry of Communications and Transport.
In 1997, the country adopted a new telephone numbering plan, which assigned unique area codes to different regions of the country. The plan also established a uniform format for all telephone numbers, consisting of a two-digit area code followed by a seven-digit local number.
In 2006, the country introduced a new numbering plan, which expanded the number of area codes to four digits and allowed for the allocation of additional numbers to meet the growing demand for telephone services.
Technical info on Bosnian and Herzegovinian phone numbers
Bosnia and Herzegovina uses a unique phone numbering system that consists of a total of nine digits. The first three digits of the phone number indicate the area code, which is followed by a six-digit subscriber number.
Mobile phone numbers in Bosnia and Herzegovina have a different area code and typically start with the digits 060, 061, 062, 063, or 066. Landline phone numbers, on the other hand, usually start with the digits 0 or 5, depending on the geographic location. The country code for Bosnia and Herzegovina is +387, which needs to be dialed when calling from outside the country.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Bosnia And Herzegovina phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.