Local Estonia Phone Numbers
Available prefixes include (060)-(069) - $4.95 per month*
- Choose from 11 different local area codes, we also carry Estonia toll-free 800 numbers
- Use the Estonian number to make and receive calls with any device or software
- Answer calls with VoIP (i.e. smartphone) and its unlimited incoming minutes
- Local Estonians can dial the number as if it was a local landline - i.e. 061XXX...
- If you run a business in Estonia consider consider using our cloud PBX to manage the calls
- No SMS services with Estonia at the moment
- You can forward the calls directly to a regular phone number for a low per min rate depending where you're sending the calls
- Fun Fact: Once a government monopoly (Eesti Telecom) has since opened up to competitors
- Special Registration:
- Estonia numbers require you provide a business name, a company representative as well as company address - any address in the world.
- These numbers cannot be used for "personal" use
Use VoIP with a Estonia virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Estonia phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Estonia phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Estonia phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Estonia FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Estonia FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Estonia virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Estonia virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Estonian phone numbers
The history of Estonia phone numbers dates back to the late 19th century, when the first telephone exchange was established in Tallinn in 1881. The exchange was connected to the international telegraph network and allowed people to communicate with other parts of Europe and beyond.
In the early years of the 20th century, Estonia became an independent country, and its telecommunications infrastructure continued to develop. The first automatic telephone exchange was introduced in Tallinn in 1926, which allowed callers to make local calls without the assistance of an operator.
During the Soviet era, Estonia's telecommunications system was integrated into the wider Soviet system, with telephone numbers starting with the country code +7. However, after Estonia regained its independence in 1991, the country code was changed to +372.
Technical info on Estonian phone numbers
Estonia phone numbers are formatted using a national prefix, an area code and a local subscriber number. The national prefix is +372 and must be dialed when calling Estonia from another country. The area code consists of 1 or 2 digits and is followed by the local subscriber number which is typically 5-7 digits long. Mobile numbers in Estonia also have a national prefix and an area code, but they typically begin with 5 or 8.
In addition, Estonian phone numbers have a unique feature where the first digit of the local subscriber number indicates the type of service or location. For example, 6 is used for landline numbers in Tallinn, while 4 is used for landlines in Tartu.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Estonia phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.