Local Liechtenstein Phone Numbers
These phone numbers are currently unavailable
The area code/prefix is not in our inventory of available numbers
- This can change but we don't usually have solid timelines on this
- Some numbers go in and out of stock more often, for example Miami 305 and San Francisco 415
- In some cases the reason for the area not being available is regulatory (as opposed to an inventory issue)
- Follow our twitter for coverage updates
Use VoIP with a Liechtenstein virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Liechtenstein phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Liechtenstein phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Liechtenstein phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Liechtenstein FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Liechtenstein FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Liechtenstein virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Liechtenstein virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Liechtenstein phone numbers
Liechtenstein, a small country located in central Europe, has a history of telecommunications that dates back to the late 19th century. The first telephone exchange was established in the capital city of Vaduz in 1893, with a total of 48 subscribers.
In the early years of telephony in Liechtenstein, the phone numbers were relatively simple and consisted of only a few digits. However, as the number of subscribers increased, the need for more complex phone numbers arose. In the 1960s, Liechtenstein adopted a seven-digit phone number system, which included a two-digit area code followed by a five-digit subscriber number.
With the advent of mobile phones and the internet in the 1990s and 2000s, Liechtenstein's telecommunications infrastructure underwent significant changes. In 2000, the country adopted a new numbering plan, which replaced the old seven-digit system with an eight-digit system. The new numbering plan included a three-digit area code followed by a five-digit subscriber number.
Today, Liechtenstein's phone numbers are regulated by the Liechtenstein Communication Authority (AKL) and are assigned to telecommunications service providers such as Telecom Liechtenstein and Swisscom Liechtenstein. The country's phone numbers are part of the European numbering plan and are recognized internationally by the country code +423.
Technical info on Liechtenstein phone numbers
Liechtenstein phone numbers are composed of a country code (+423) followed by seven digits. The first three digits of the phone number indicate the area code, which is assigned based on the geographic location of the phone number. For example, phone numbers in the capital city of Vaduz have the area code 232, while phone numbers in the city of Schaan have the area code 262. In Liechtenstein, both fixed line and mobile phone numbers follow this seven-digit format, with no additional prefixes required. If you are calling a Liechtenstein phone number from outside the country, you will need to include the country code (+423) before the phone number.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Liechtenstein phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.