Get a virtual phone number for your Bluesip account
Answer calls with Bluesip and it's unlimited incoming
- Bluesip is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Bluesip account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Bluesip for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Bluesip?
blueSIP's Business Class VoIP Service is dedicated to business customers offering various opportunities to optimize their telephony and data communication on a secure, reliable, and cost-efficient way.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Bluesip
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Bluesip account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Bluesip account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here