Get a virtual phone number for your Iptel account
Answer calls with Iptel and it's unlimited incoming
- Iptel is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Iptel account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Iptel for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Iptel?
For an introduction to navigating this site, try the Site Intro page. iptel.org is dedicated to the practical side of SIP-based IP Telephony communication. You can here learn about SIP and related technologies and how to set up and maintain a large-scale SIP infrastructure. iptel.org is the home of the well-proven SIP Express Router (SER) and related tools (SEMS - SIP Express Media Server, SERWeb - WEb interface to SER; RTPproxy - Media proxy server). This site is aiming at:
- iptel.org shall provide information and references on VoIP standards.
- ipel.ortg shall be the authoritative source for everything needed to set up a large-scale, highly reliable SIP service infrastructure based on SIP Express Router (SER) and related tools.
- iptel.org shall be a place to go for finding user-contributed documents, modules, code snippets, best practices, and links.
- All contributions shall be open for comments (without moderation) so that the community can find pros and cons right there.
- iptel.org shall not be limited to SER, but rather focus on the usage of ser as a SIP server in a service provider/enterprise setting and thus include anything that comes with such a scope.
- iptel.org shall stimulate to development and sharing of any SER/SIP server related contributions, thus increasing SER's value proposition compared to commercial alternatives.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Iptel
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Iptel account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Iptel account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here