Get a virtual phone number for your Norango account
Answer calls with Norango and it's unlimited incoming
- Norango is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Norango account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Norango for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Norango?
A free live receptionist with every system!
Not only is the Norango hosted telephony service inexpensive to deploy and packed with loads of "corporate system" features, you get a live receptionist to answer your calls as part of the deal!. With our Freedom LA (live answered), you get a complete telephone solution, high end PBX features and your calls answered by a receptionist before they are put through! Norango Freedom LA lets you:
- Get up and running without any capital investment!
- Grow your system one user at a time!
- Keep your current numbers forever!
- Move office without the need for phone lines!
- Work from any location with an Internet connection!
- Project a "big company" image to your callers!
- Get big system features for a small monthy service charge!
- Save upto 70% on outgoing phonecalls!
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Norango
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Norango account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Norango account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here