Get a virtual phone number for your SipnetRU account
Answer calls with SipnetRU and it's unlimited incoming
- SipnetRU is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your SipnetRU account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact SipnetRU for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is SipnetRU?
SIPNET - a network of Internet telephony (IP-telephony).
Community SIPNET can indefinitely communicate with all members of the network SIPNET, to netarifitsiruemye connection with subscribers cities participating in actions "Call for FREE to cities in Russia and countries of the world!".
With subscribers of conventional urban networks in any country, network users can communicate SIPNET from any city where there is Internet access at low rates.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with SipnetRU
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same SipnetRU account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your SipnetRU account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here