Get a virtual phone number for your VoipTalk account
Answer calls with VoipTalk and it's unlimited incoming
- VoipTalk is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your VoipTalk account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact VoipTalk for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is VoipTalk?
VoIPtalk is one of the leading UK & European VoIP providers. We aim to provide customers with the best-quality Internet Telephony service possible. The VoIPtalk service is constantly evolving and expanding to meet the demands of 21st century communications.
Internet Telephony or Voice over IP (VoIP) enables you to utilise your broadband connection to communicate with other VoIP users at dramatically lower costs.
Subscribers to our VoIPtalk service can benefit from high-quality, cost-effective communications anywhere in the world.
Joining VoIPtalk allows users to take advantage of features such as voicemail2email, incoming numbers and cost-free calls to other subscribers and to users on other VoIP networks.
The VoIPtalk network brings people together across the world. Join the rapidly expanding VoIPtalk community and tear down the barriers to global communication.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with VoipTalk
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same VoipTalk account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your VoipTalk account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here