Get a virtual phone number for your Voipgain account
Answer calls with Voipgain and it's unlimited incoming
- Voipgain is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Voipgain account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Voipgain for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Voipgain?
VoipGain and FlyNumber both provide internet phone services, but they cater to different segments and have different scopes in their offerings. VoipGain offers a platform for users to make VoIP calls. Users can sign up, log in with their username, and initiate calls from their phone number to various countries around the world. It also offers free trial calls and boasts competitive rates for certain destinations, enabling cost-effective international communication1.
In essence, while both VoipGain and FlyNumber offer VoIP services, their offerings are distinct. VoipGain primarily serves users looking for a simple, cost-effective solution to make international calls, while FlyNumber offers a more comprehensive set of features designed to provide flexibility and advanced management options for businesses and individuals needing international phone numbers.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Voipgain
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Voipgain account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Voipgain account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here