Local Bahrain Phone Numbers
These phone numbers are currently unavailable
The area code/prefix is not in our inventory of available numbers
- This can change but we don't usually have solid timelines on this
- Some numbers go in and out of stock more often, for example Miami 305 and San Francisco 415
- In some cases the reason for the area not being available is regulatory (as opposed to an inventory issue)
- Follow our twitter for coverage updates
Use VoIP with a Bahrain virtual phone number among other options
- You can use any combination of software and/or devices with your local Bahrain phone number
- Core FlyNumber feature and can be updated via your panel on the "fly" (pun intended)
- No PBX or phone system involved when using this option
- Anytime our system needs to send calls to a regular phone number, there is a low per min rate
- This is optional. You can always go back to one of the other core options other (1. Regular Phone or 3. Voip/SIP)
- It's $14.95 a month + the price of the Bahrain phone number (shown top of page)
- If you forward to a reg. phone number and/or make outgoing calls - a per min rate applies
- IVR/Voice Menu | Record Calls | On-Hold/Queue | Time-based routing | SIP Accounts | Voicemail and more
- Within the PBX, core features (1. and 3.) are expanded to a great degree
- Use the PBX to make outgoing calls with your virtual phone number
- More info on our cloud phone system
- Core FlyNumber feature - set the Bahrain phone number to any SIP address (URI/host)
- PBX not involved | Update settings instantly | Detailed logs (including failed attempts)
- Using the SIP protocal (VoIP) might be the most effecnent way of answering calls, it would involve the fewset amount of "hops"
- Your Bahrain FlyNumber can be used with 3CX | Asterisk | FreePBX | FreeSwitch among other VoIP solution
- There are no additional charges when receiving calls this way - Unlimited incoming minutes
- Every FlyNumber comes with 2 incoming channels (with the ability to purchase more soon)
1. Forward the Bahrain FlyNumber to any regular phone number
2. Use the FlyNumber with our hosted pbx-phone system
3. Set the Bahrain virtual phone number directly to VoIP
Buy a Bahrain virtual phone number in 3 easy steps
The history behind Bahrian phone numbers
The history of Bahrain phone numbers dates back to the early 1930s when the first telephone exchange was established in the capital city of Manama. At that time, the telephone system in Bahrain was operated by the British Post Office, which had established a network of telegraph and telephone lines throughout the country.
In 1945, the Bahrain Telecommunications Company (Batelco) was established as a joint venture between the British Post Office and the Bahraini government. Batelco became the sole provider of telephone services in Bahrain and introduced a four-digit numbering system for telephone numbers.
Over time, as the demand for telephone services increased, the numbering system was expanded to five digits in the 1960s, six digits in the 1980s, and seven digits in the 1990s. In 2003, the numbering system was expanded to eight digits to accommodate the growing population and demand for telephone services.
In recent years, the government of Bahrain has introduced new area codes and number ranges to meet the demand for new services such as mobile phones, broadband internet, and other telecommunications services. Today, Bahrain's telephone system is modern and efficient, with a wide range of services available to both residential and business customers.
Bahrain, like most countries, has its own unique phone numbering system. The Bahrain phone numbering system consists of a country code, an area code, and a subscriber number. The country code for Bahrain is +973, and it is followed by the area code which can be one or two digits long. The area code is then followed by the subscriber number which can be six or seven digits long.
It is important to note that the area code may not be required for certain types of numbers, such as toll-free numbers or mobile phone numbers. Additionally, Bahrain has implemented a number portability system, which means that the area code may not always reflect the actual geographic location of the phone number.
- Wasn't the internet supposed to make phone calls more affordable?
- FlyNumber works great if you just launched a start-up and you're on a shoestring budget
- Is your business already off the ground but you'd rather not spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service?
- We come from a "mom and pop" type background, rooted in the international diversity that is NYC. We understand business.
- Buy multiple international local phone numbers and manage them all from your FlyNumber account
Family and friends
- Stay in touch with family and friends by giving them a phone number "local to them"
- For example you have friends or family in the U.S. but now live elsewhere, you can give them a US FlyNumber that forwards directly to your smartphone
- Great for expats that want to stay in touch with friends and family from their hometown
- Give family members who aren't tech savvy an easy way to reach you no matter where you are
- Grandma or Grandpa would love a simple local phone number they can dial that connects them to their loved ones
Why choose FlyNumber?
- You "own" the Bahrain phone number, you can port out if necessary
- No obligations | Cancel anytime | Never any hidden fee's | No contracts
- You're billed based on the phone number, not users or agents
- Detailed call logs that you can export to CSV, we don't retain the logs past a certain point
- Logs include multiple responses - Ok (connected), declined, timeout, internal server error, request terminated and more
- Set a credit card/Paypal for recurring billing or add funds manually to your prepaid balance
Sign Up Now
Use us if you need multiple local numbers: All the countries we cover
* If you use an app (ie VoIP), it's unlimited incoming using this method. This does not include Toll-free , NYC 212/718 or Toronto 416.