Get a virtual phone number for your Acecommunications account
Answer calls with Acecommunications and it's unlimited incoming
- Acecommunications is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Acecommunications account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Acecommunications for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Acecommunications?
Ace Communications Group is a full service Internet and telecommunications provider. We pride ourselves on providing a range of high quality and competitively priced products and services.
Our product range includes ADSL One and ADSL 2+, Mobile Broadband, Voice over IP (VoIP), Voice (PSTN), 1300/1800 numbers, private networks, hosting services including DNS, Web, Mail, Secondary MX and server based spam and virus email protection.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Acecommunications
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Acecommunications account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Acecommunications account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here