Get a virtual phone number for your CallCentric account
Answer calls with CallCentric and it's unlimited incoming
- CallCentric is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your CallCentric account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact CallCentric for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is CallCentric?
The Callcentric service provides consumers and businesses around the world with the benefits of cost savings and high quality phone calls using Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) which is a type of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP). Using software on your computer or stand alone telephone adapters along with your dial-up or broadband internet connection allows you to bypass the traditional local, long distance, and international telephone carriers resulting in significant savings.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with CallCentric
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same CallCentric account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your CallCentric account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here