Get a virtual phone number for your Camundanet account
Answer calls with Camundanet and it's unlimited incoming
- Camundanet is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Camundanet account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Camundanet for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Camundanet?
With the basic service camundaNET you have a phone number. When from a traditional phone (or wireless) want to call you should call one of our numbers in the traditional phone network and then enter your number camundaNET. Direct camundaNET service lets you receive calls with your own phone number directly paying a quarterly fee. We numbering more than 200 cities in 29 countries.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Camundanet
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Camundanet account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Camundanet account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here