Get a virtual phone number for your Draytelorg account
Answer calls with Draytelorg and it's unlimited incoming
- Draytelorg is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Draytelorg account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Draytelorg for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Draytelorg?
DrayTEL is an Internet Telephone service using Voice-over-IP (VoIP) enabling you to communicate with other VoIP users, as well as making voice calls to and from the regular phone network. DrayTEL can be used from anywhere you have an Internet connection and compatible VoIP hardware or software installed on your PC (such as one of DrayTek's range of VoIP enabled routers).
You can open a DrayTEL account free of charge. VoIP-to-VoIP calls are completely free of charge and calls to the regular phone network are charged at low DrayTEL rates. The DrayTEL service is available as a Pay-as-you-Go style service for calls to the regular phone network, so you have no ongoing commitment or monthly costs. You can also select UK, European and International incoming numbers to receive calls from anyone on the regular phone network, as part of our new Business Services. Which also include UK call plans, SIP trunking and number porting services.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Draytelorg
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Draytelorg account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Draytelorg account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here