Get a virtual phone number for your Pbxes account
Answer calls with Pbxes and it's unlimited incoming
- Pbxes is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Pbxes account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Pbxes for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Pbxes?
The privately held company i-p-tel GmbH specialises in developing the best hardware and software solutions for telephony via IP (Internet Protocol) networks. As an innovator and manufacturer, i-p-tel supplies made-to-measure IP telephone products whose selling points include high speech quality, conformity to state-of-the-art standards (H.323, SIP, IPsec, MGCP) and the use of the open system platform Linux. The location of both developers and support professionals in Germany allows very quick response times, e.g. for queries regarding the European ISDN network.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Pbxes
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Pbxes account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Pbxes account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here