Get a virtual phone number for your Pymes account
Answer calls with Pymes and it's unlimited incoming
- Pymes is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Pymes account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Pymes for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Pymes?
The professional service and voice telephony PymesNET IP offers users the company or individual an alternative, economical, versatile and effective of all incoming and outgoing calls are made.
All distances never have been so reduced to the proposed international telephone numbering PymesNet platform, no matter where you take your business or where you travel or live, now you can have your own phone number in the country you choose and the desired city. PymesNet lets you have international numbering in their own country.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Pymes
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Pymes account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Pymes account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here