Get a virtual phone number for your SYNETY account
Answer calls with SYNETY and it's unlimited incoming
- SYNETY is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your SYNETY account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact SYNETY for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is SYNETY?
SYNETY CloudCall is a Cloud-based on demand hosted iPBX system suitable for small, medium or large organisations wanting an Enterprise class but easy to deploy, use and manage phone system or SIP trunking solution. All our systems can be managed via our web contorl panel or our CloudCall API.
SYNETY provides organisations with advanced time of day routing, hunt Groups, IVR, Call Queueing and Call Recording features.
We can port existing UK phone numbers on to our system and also provide a wide range of geogrpahic and non-geographic UK numbers in addition to International numbers. Our numbers can be deliver to PSTN or to SIP gateways.
Our products are:
SYNETY CloudCall Enterprise (enterprise iPBX solution for businesses with integrated call recording and call queueing)
SYNETY CloudCall Trunk (enterprise class SIP Trunking with integrated Call Recording and Real-time dashboards)
SYNETY CloudCall Entrepreneur (small business iPBX solution with integrated IVR/Auto-Attendant and voicemail)
SYNETY CloudCall API (integrated telephony and call recording available in any application via our easy to program RESTful API)
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with SYNETY
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same SYNETY account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your SYNETY account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here