Get a virtual phone number for your Sip2Sip account
Answer calls with Sip2Sip and it's unlimited incoming
- Sip2Sip is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Sip2Sip account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Sip2Sip for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Sip2Sip?
You may use this service to register a SIP account that allows you to communicate using audio and video over the Internet using the SIP protocol. The account is Presence/IM enabled with support for relevant SIP SIMPLE standards for MSRP relay extension, Presence Agent, XCAP and RLS services.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Sip2Sip
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Sip2Sip account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Sip2Sip account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here