Get a virtual phone number for your Tpad account
Answer calls with Tpad and it's unlimited incoming
- Tpad is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Tpad account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Tpad for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Tpad?
Tpad is a company built on a successful and strong heritage within the communications industry, specialising in providing valuable, high quality telephony services and solutions to businesses worldwide.
With customers ranging from personal small business to large professional enterprises, Tpad deliver the most feature rich and advanced end-to-end telephone systems on the market for customers both old and new.
As a forward-thinking organisation, we maintain a firm grasp on new technology which allows us to continually develop our portfolio of services and expand our wide range of both analog and digital hardware.
This means that we can develop tailor made systems to meet business customers' specific requirements on time and on budget, whether they are looking for a hosted small office system or an advanced multi-site PBX.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Tpad
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Tpad account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Tpad account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here