Get a virtual phone number for your Voztele account
Answer calls with Voztele and it's unlimited incoming
- Voztele is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Voztele account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Voztele for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Voztele?
VozTelecom assigned a geographic number to all lines Listen VoIP Direct and Virtual PBX extensions hear. Additionally, we provide additional geographic numbers, at a very competitive price and without high cost!
A geographic number is a number, in which a portion of its digits have a geographic significance used for routing calls to the physical location of the termination point of the network. VozTelecom is responsible for routing calls made over the telephone network to the IP address where the IP terminal, regardless of physical location where you are.
A geographic number is important both to receive calls from any fixed or mobile operator in Spain and abroad, to have a local visibility required for your business. Your clients only pay a local call.
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Voztele
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Voztele account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Voztele account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here