Get a virtual phone number for your Cyberexito account
Answer calls with Cyberexito and it's unlimited incoming
- Cyberexito is one of our "easy setup" providers, you give us the account username and that's it.
- Forward calls to your Cyberexito account, you just pay the flat monthly rate for the FlyNumber itself.
- You'll need to contact Cyberexito for outgoing calls, they can usually help set the outgoing caller ID to the FlyNumber
What is Cyberexito?
Cyberexito is a leading Value Added Reseller and Integrator of voice, video, and data equipment, serving emerging and traditional telecoms and service providers.
The company offers extensive line of Voice-over-IP, Bulk SMS, IPTV, ISP Billing and Wireless products and solutions which enable service providers to build robust and scalable networks for delivery of next generation services to subscribers.
Cyberexito is an authorized distributor of Hablaporinternet.com Corporation [https://www.hablaporinternet.com] so we sell:
- VOIP ip-telephony solutions
- Cloud IP-PBX
- Virtual office
- SIP trunks
- DID phone numbers
- Toll-Free phone numbers
- Authomatic call recording
- Voice Mail to E-Mail
- Call center or contact centers
- Bulk SMS Short Messaging Service
- Web solutions via www.paginapagina.com self-management solution.
- Domain names
- Dedicated or shared Web Hosting
- Corporate email servers SMTP/IMAP
- Email marketing
- Click to call
- Calling Cards platforms
- Pin-less platforms
- Recharge or Top-Up traditional mobile phone lines
- E-commerce websites deployment
- Corporate website deployment
- ISP Billing (Internet Service Providers) solutions for billing and control end-users
- IPTV solutions for TV providers
- Consultancy for telecom companies
Any of our local phone numbers can be used with Cyberexito
- You can order multiple FlyNumbers and send them all to the same Cyberexito account or to different usernames.
- Use our virtual pbx to add features like call routing or an IVR (call menu) to your Cyberexito account.
- Any time our system sends calls to a VoIP solution its unlimited incoming, it's no different here.
- Keep in mind toll-free numbers have an incoming per min rate regardless of how you answer the calls.
- Check out all our "Easy Setup" providers here