Guatemala Virtual Number
A Local Phone Number in Guatemala
- You own the phone number with no contracts
- Flexible call forwarding options with unlimited calls via VOIP *
- Cloud Phone System - route to menus, voicemail, call queue, etc.
- Answer calls from your Guatemala business phone number anywhere
What is a Guatemala Virtual Phone Number?
Sometimes called a VOIP number or DID number, in simplest terms, is a local Guatemala phone number.
When someone calls your Guatemala FlyNumber it's as if they'd be dialing a number set up by a provider locally in Guatemala. ( e.g., At&t, Orange, Verizon, Vodafone, MTN etc. )
Can I receive SMS messages with my Guatemala virtual number?
It depends. For the most part, verification services are not guaranteed to work. As far as getting SMS messages from regular mobile phones and such- that will work fine. ( SMS is not available in all areas ) IMPORTANT: Click here to see if we have SMS enabled for Guatemala.
What call forwarding options come with my Guatemala phone number?
- Send the calls to a regular phone number ( or multiple numbers )
- Our Phone System ( call menu, queue, voicemail, etc. )
- Any SIP URI ( i.e., SIP address )
- An external PBX/ Phone system ( e.g. Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, 3CX, freePBX and more )
- Any combination of the above using our Phone System
Our Guatemala Inventory
|502-2||Guatemala City||$ 12.95|
We'll Never Lock You Down
- Use any VOIP Provider or software
- Send calls to our phone system or use your own
- Cancel anytime - no hidden fee's