Dominican Republic Virtual Number
A Local Phone Number in Dominican Republic
- You own the phone number with no contracts
- Flexible call forwarding options with unlimited calls via VOIP *
- Cloud Phone System - route to menus, voicemail, call queue, etc.
- Answer calls from your Dominican Republic phone number anywhere
What is a Dominican Republic Virtual Phone Number?
Sometimes called a VOIP number or DID number, in simplest terms, is a local Dominican Republic phone number.
When someone calls your Dominican Republic FlyNumber it's as if they'd be dialing a number set up by a provider locally in Dominican Republic. ( e.g., At&t, Orange, Verizon, Vodafone, MTN etc. )
Can I receive SMS messages with my Dominican Republic virtual number?
It depends. For the most part, verification services are not guaranteed to work. As far as getting SMS messages from regular mobile phones and such- that will work fine. ( SMS is not available in all areas ) IMPORTANT: Click here to see if we have SMS enabled for Dominican Republic.
What call forwarding options come with my Dominican Republic phone number?
- Send the calls to a regular phone number ( or multiple numbers )
- Our Phone System ( call menu, queue, voicemail, etc. )
- Forward your Dominican Republic number to any SIP URI ( i.e., SIP address )
- An external PBX/ Phone system ( e.g. Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, 3CX, freePBX and more )
- Any combination of the above using our Phone System
Our Dominican Republic Inventory
|1-849||La Romana||$ 5.95|
|1-849||La Vega||$ 5.95|
|1-849||San Cristobal||$ 5.95|
|1-849||San Pedro de Macoris||$ 5.95|
|1-829||Santo Domingo||$ 5.95|
|1-849||Santo Domingo||$ 5.95|
Your Phone Number | Your Way
- Use any VOIP Provider or software
- Send the Dominican Republic calls to our phone system or use your own
- Cancel anytime - no hidden fee's