New Zealand Virtual Number
A Local Phone Number in New Zealand
- You own the phone number with no contracts
- Flexible call forwarding options with unlimited calls via VOIP *
- Cloud Phone System - route to menus, voicemail, call queue, etc.
- Answer calls from your New Zealand phone number anywhere
What is a New Zealand Virtual Phone Number?
Sometimes called a VOIP number or DID number, in simplest terms, is a local New Zealand phone number.
When someone calls your New Zealand FlyNumber it's as if they'd be dialing a number set up by a provider locally in New Zealand. ( e.g., At&t, Orange, Verizon, Vodafone, MTN etc. )
Can I receive SMS messages with my New Zealand virtual number?
It depends. For the most part, verification services are not guaranteed to work. As far as getting SMS messages from regular mobile phones and such- that will work fine. ( SMS is not available in all areas ) IMPORTANT: Click here to see if we have SMS enabled for New Zealand.
What call forwarding options come with my New Zealand phone number?
- Send the calls to a regular phone number ( or multiple numbers )
- Our Phone System ( call menu, queue, voicemail, etc. )
- Forward your New Zealand number to any SIP URI ( i.e., SIP address )
- An external PBX/ Phone system ( e.g. Asterisk, FreeSWITCH, 3CX, freePBX and more )
- Any combination of the above using our Phone System
Our New Zealand Inventory
|64-6||New Plymouth||$ 2.95|
|64-6||Palmerston North||$ 2.95|
Your Phone Number | Your Way
- Use any VOIP Provider or software
- Send the New Zealand calls to our phone system or use your own
- Cancel anytime - no hidden fee's