New York Virtual Number
Prefix: 1-347 - Only $2.95 Per Month
- Answer calls with your iPhone or Android, PC/MAC for unlimited incoming minutes
- Forward the calls to a regular phone number for a low per minute rate
- Great if you need a New York, United States presence for your business
Why would you need a New York Virtual Number?
Stay in Touch with Family and Friends in United States
Businesses and Entrepreneurs
Do you need a presence in United States for your business or website? Buy a New York phone number and talk to customers you never thought you had. Buying a New York phone number is one of the absolute cheapest ways you can stay in touch with customers or potential clients in New York. You can forward the 1-347 New York virtual number to a VOIP solution (Unlimited Minutes) and pay the $2.95 per month and nothing else.
Are you travelling to New York?
Buy a New York phone number and forward the calls to wherever you’d like. One example would be if I went to New York and had family in NY, I can call my 1-347 FlyNumber which is local for me while I’m in New York and have the calls forwarded to my NY family . Using the same example I can also buy a NY FlyNumber and forward my cell phone or landline to the FlyNumber (Usually free when it’s local to local) which in turn forwards to a mobile phone I theoretically have set up in New York. Now I don’t miss any calls from my daily cell phone number while abroad.
Receive phone calls from your New York number on your Mobile Device
Unlimited incoming w/ Smartphone
- Use any iPhone, Android or Windows device and a SIP App
- Use our Virtual Phone System for Call menus, Voicemails, Call routing and more
- $2.95 gets you unlimited incoming calls using VOIP
- Great for travelers who need a temporary virtual phone number
- This will be your own personal New York, United States DID number.
- Two channels included, that means you can have 2 calls come in at once
- Call Forward to Asterisk, many VOIP Provider's , SIP or a smartphone app for free
Return to: New York Virtual Numbers